- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG4 of 17
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: AGNY/GSI9 of 17
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 17
- Photo: JM11/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Seth Wenig/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG15 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B Entertainment
Too many cooks spoil the broth -- especially if one of them is Katie Holmes.
The 33-year-old single mother (to Suri, 6, her daughter with ex-husband Tom Cruise) recently sat down with her Dead Accounts costar Norbert Leo Butz for an interview in the December issue of Vogue, where the two talked about their Broadway play, their hometowns (Holmes is from Toledo, Ohio; Butz hails from St. Louis), and the real-life theater that is everyday living.
"Me in the kitchen is a comedy," the Kennedys actress told the mag. "But it's heartbreaking for me going through it --"
"Because you're such a bad cook?" Butz interrupted.
"Yes," the star said emphatically. "But for others, they probably think it's really funny, because all the pans are out, and I get frustrated, and suddenly it's burning...And I went to [Mario Batali's NYC market] Eataly. I got the stuff. And it still turned out, like -- not good!"
Fortunately for her costars, Holmes is much more comfortable -- and skilled -- in the theater than in the kitchen. Dead Accounts marks her second time appearing on the Great White Way; she first made her Broadway debut in the 2008 revival of All My Sons, opposite Patrick Wilson. This time around, she's sharing the stage with Butz, Judy Greer, and Josh Hamilton. And if she has her way, there will be many more similar projects to come.
"It's exciting because there's no close-up, so a person has to use every inch of themselves," she said of why she loves live theater. "So you're never done -- and who wants to be done? It's just another opportunity to keep growing."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite