Katie Holmes is the Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Katie Holmes is on a roll.
The fresh-faced beauty has just been tapped to be the first face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, a major beauty endorsement deal, ET Canada has confirmed.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is known for promoting a more natural look, and is sold at department stores and other high-end retailers.
Since her split from Tom Cruise, Holmes has seemed to focus her career towards fashion and beauty. Her 2013 Holmes & Yang ready-to-wear collection will show on Sept. 12 for the first time ever during New York Fashion Week.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite