Katie Holmes is the Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet17 of 18
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Katie Holmes is on a roll.
The fresh-faced beauty has just been tapped to be the first face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, a major beauty endorsement deal, ET Canada has confirmed.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is known for promoting a more natural look, and is sold at department stores and other high-end retailers.
Since her split from Tom Cruise, Holmes has seemed to focus her career towards fashion and beauty. Her 2013 Holmes & Yang ready-to-wear collection will show on Sept. 12 for the first time ever during New York Fashion Week.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite