Katie Holmes is the Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet17 of 18
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Katie Holmes is on a roll.
The fresh-faced beauty has just been tapped to be the first face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, a major beauty endorsement deal, ET Canada has confirmed.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is known for promoting a more natural look, and is sold at department stores and other high-end retailers.
Since her split from Tom Cruise, Holmes has seemed to focus her career towards fashion and beauty. Her 2013 Holmes & Yang ready-to-wear collection will show on Sept. 12 for the first time ever during New York Fashion Week.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite