Katie Holmes is the Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Katie Holmes is on a roll.
The fresh-faced beauty has just been tapped to be the first face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, a major beauty endorsement deal, ET Canada has confirmed.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is known for promoting a more natural look, and is sold at department stores and other high-end retailers.
Since her split from Tom Cruise, Holmes has seemed to focus her career towards fashion and beauty. Her 2013 Holmes & Yang ready-to-wear collection will show on Sept. 12 for the first time ever during New York Fashion Week.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite