Katie Holmes looks old Hollywood glam, bold in Bobbi Brown holiday ad campaign
- Photo: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: ROAD/GSI2 of 8
- Photo: FERNANDO LUCENA/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Who knew Katie Holmes could rock a bold, red lip so beautifully?
The actress, 34, puts Us in the holiday spirit as the face of Bobbi Brown's Old Hollywood collection campaign. Dressed in a festive, red, lace cutout dress by Fabiola Arias, Tom Cruise's ex looks fierce and flawless in the retro-styled holiday ad campaign.
Holmes, who is usually spotted wearing minimal makeup while running errands in Manhattan (where the actress lives with daughter Suri, 7), completely transforms in the holiday ad campaign. The Romantics leading lady looks exceptionally stunning with a bold, retro rouge hue swiped across her lips, her shiny brunette locks tumbling in large waves, as she gives a fierce stare in to the camera lens with her hands on hips.
Holmes, who has her own clothing line Holmes & Yang, recently expanded her contract with Bobbi Brown by debuting a cosmetic collaboration with the beauty brand, called Bobbi & Katie. (She has been a brand ambassador for the company since 2012.)
These days, the Dawson's Creek alum is currently filming "The Giver" in South Africa alongside Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges, and Alexander Skarsgard. Relatively new to Twitter (Holmes joined on Oct. 25), She has been sharing photos and tweets from the set.
Tell Us: What do you think of Katie's bold beauty look?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTScent Of A Woman
From Crowd Ignite