- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 8
Katie Holmes is a strong and fierce single lady!
On Wednesday, the 33-year-old was on hand for the first-ever Holmes & Yang presentation held at New York's Lincoln Center, part of New York Fashion Week. The actress and designer presented the spring collection for the label she shares with pal Jeanne Yang.
Holmes looked radiant -- and not even fatigued -- as she happily met and shook hands with well-wishers after the low-key presentation, which was held in a black box setting with very little fanfare at the entrance.
Celeb makeup pro Bobbi Brown did the makeup for the show; Holmes recently signed a deal to be the first-ever celebrity face for Brown's popular cosmetics line.
The fashion show is the just the beginning of a very productive fall for Holmes, whose daughter, Suri, 6, began school at New York private academy Avenues on Tuesday.
Holmes will also ascend to the Broadway stage again for "Dead Accountants," debuting in November.
The busy slate of professional and mommy duties is just what Holmes wants after a summer in which her high-profile divorce from Tom Cruise dominated headlines.
"I have a lot of feelings about the press," Holmes told WWD with a smile. "There are a lot of people with much bigger problems and who are less fortunate. I try to keep it all in perspective."
Keep clicking to see photos of Katie Holmes on her big day ...
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite