Katie Holmes splits from fashion line partnership with Jeanne Yang
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: WENN8 of 12
- Photo: ROAD/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81
Holmes & Yang might now be Holmes or Yang. Actress Katie Holmes has ended her five-year fashion line partnership with her onetime stylist Jeanne Yang.
The fashion line's social media pages have been quiet for more than a month, and Holmes' rep confirmed that "The Holmes & Yang partnership has ended."
According to Page Six, the high-end brand will no longer be sold at Barneys New York. Stars like Taylor Swift, Olivia Wilde, and Heidi Klum have all rocked Holmes & Yang apparel, and breakout star Lupita Nyong'o wore a cream colored maxi skirt from the brand on her Hollywood Reporter cover.
Both Holmes and Yang have remained silent about the decision to end their partnership on social media.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite