Katie Holmes to Hold Her First Ever Runway Show
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Tonight Show/Getty Images North America1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG7 of 17
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
With her divorce from Tom Cruise pending, Katie Holmes is turning over a new leaf. To start, she's concentrating on her fashion line, Holmes & Yang.
Women's Wear Daily has confirmed that at New York Fashion Week in September, the 33-year-old actress and fashion designer will present pieces from the label that she and her longtime friend Jeanne Yang, a stylist, formed in 2009. The runway collection will show the Holmes & Yang Spring 2013 line and will be the label's first-ever appearance at the high-fashion, semiannual event.
It is unknown whether the partners will show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week hub Lincoln Center or elsewhere in the city. One thing is for sure: They will be among New York Fashion Week regulars including Jason Wu, Donna Karan and Rebecca Taylor.
Creating the lineup for the show will surely keep Holmes busy over the next few months -- not that the star is worried about falling into a dark place over the end of her failed five-year marriage. According to a recent interview in Elle that was conducted before the split, she's in a happy place.
"I'm starting to come into my own. It's like a new phase," she explained to the mag, tellingly. She is also set to star in a modern version of Anton Chekhov's play "The Seagull," and has shot the film "Molly," which she co-wrote.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite