- Photo: Kevin Winter/Tonight Show/Getty Images North America1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG7 of 17
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP12 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
With her divorce from Tom Cruise pending, Katie Holmes is turning over a new leaf. To start, she's concentrating on her fashion line, Holmes & Yang.
Women's Wear Daily has confirmed that at New York Fashion Week in September, the 33-year-old actress and fashion designer will present pieces from the label that she and her longtime friend Jeanne Yang, a stylist, formed in 2009. The runway collection will show the Holmes & Yang Spring 2013 line and will be the label's first-ever appearance at the high-fashion, semiannual event.
It is unknown whether the partners will show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week hub Lincoln Center or elsewhere in the city. One thing is for sure: They will be among New York Fashion Week regulars including Jason Wu, Donna Karan and Rebecca Taylor.
Creating the lineup for the show will surely keep Holmes busy over the next few months -- not that the star is worried about falling into a dark place over the end of her failed five-year marriage. According to a recent interview in Elle that was conducted before the split, she's in a happy place.
"I'm starting to come into my own. It's like a new phase," she explained to the mag, tellingly. She is also set to star in a modern version of Anton Chekhov's play "The Seagull," and has shot the film "Molly," which she co-wrote.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite