Katie Holmes: Tom Cruise Critiques the Way I Dress
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Author Marino/X173 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Richard Bailey/Elle5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
She has husband Tom Cruise.
In the November issue of Elle, the actress, 30, says Cruise, 47, often critiques her clothes.
"He usually likes everything, but sometimes I'll walk out and he'll say, 'I think that dress might be wearing you. You don't need that,'" she says.
She appreciates the feedback.
"Tom has great taste," Holmes gushes.
When it comes to her own style, Holmes says she loves the designer "Alaia, for sure. Stella McCartney. I like Ralph Lauren because I feel like it's very American, and I'm pretty all-American, from Ohio. Isabel Marant and a new designer, Sari Gueron."
Holmes -- mother to daughter Suri, 3 -- also opens up about juggling work with family.
"In my own life, my whole world really revolves around family," says the actress, who recently filmed the thriller, "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark."
"I do what I need to do, but it's like, 'How is everybody else doing?' And it's wonderful for me as an actress to put some of that into a character."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
More on ELLE.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite