- Photo: Nathaniel Goldberg/Marie Claire1 of 6
By Chris Gardner
Keira Knightley has a very pointed view of her Hollywood success: It could all go away, like, very soon.
Not that it will. The actress is busy filming back-to-back films on the heels of her critically acclaimed performance in last year's period piece "Anna Karenina." And then there's her personal life. The 27-year-old is busy planning a wedding with Klaxons rocker James Righton. She dishes on all of the above as well as her take on the ever-invasive paparazzi in the new issue of Marie Claire.
On being a grounded person:
"My mom [Sharman Macdonald] is a playwright -- she was an actress -- and my dad [Will Knightley] is an actor, and we managed to go on holidays, but there were periods when they were hugely out of work and wouldn't know if they could keep the house. It's a very insecure profession. I've always seen it for what it is. So when I started getting work, it's like this tiny space opened up and I needed to jump in and go with it. It could all go away tomorrow."
Keep clicking for more photos and quotes from Keira's Marie Claire cover story ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite