Keira Knightley shows off shockingly tiny waist in Chanel dress at Paris Fashion Week
- Photo: AP1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: David M. Benett/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Weir Photos/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA7 of 11
- Photo: Faye Sadou/UPA/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Keira Knightley is a living doll! The 28-year-old actress showed off her shockingly tiny waist while attending the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week on March 4.
The already-svelte star wore a black-and-white Chanel dress that, thanks to its fitted midsection, made her waist appear even tinier than it already is. The Karl Lagerfeld design looked like a white crop top and matching skirt, but featured a black band around Knightley's waist. The "Anna Karenina" actress, who is the face of Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, accessorized the fashion-forward look with metallic gold pumps.
Knightley sat front row at the Chanel show with husband James Righton, who looked handsome in a navy suit with a light blue tie. The ensemble looked very similar to the one Righton, keyboardist for the Klaxons, wore on his wedding day.
The couple has been married for nearly a year now, after exchanging vows in an intimate ceremony in the south of France in May 2013. Since then, Knightley has also appeared to have recycled her short white wedding dress by wearing it again to a charity gala in London back in December.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite