Keira Knightley shows off shockingly tiny waist in Chanel dress at Paris Fashion Week
- Photo: AP1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: David M. Benett/Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: Weir Photos/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA7 of 11
- Photo: Faye Sadou/UPA/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Keira Knightley is a living doll! The 28-year-old actress showed off her shockingly tiny waist while attending the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week on March 4.
The already-svelte star wore a black-and-white Chanel dress that, thanks to its fitted midsection, made her waist appear even tinier than it already is. The Karl Lagerfeld design looked like a white crop top and matching skirt, but featured a black band around Knightley's waist. The "Anna Karenina" actress, who is the face of Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, accessorized the fashion-forward look with metallic gold pumps.
Knightley sat front row at the Chanel show with husband James Righton, who looked handsome in a navy suit with a light blue tie. The ensemble looked very similar to the one Righton, keyboardist for the Klaxons, wore on his wedding day.
The couple has been married for nearly a year now, after exchanging vows in an intimate ceremony in the south of France in May 2013. Since then, Knightley has also appeared to have recycled her short white wedding dress by wearing it again to a charity gala in London back in December.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite