Keira Knightley: Wedding planning is 'quite terrifying'
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNFY/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/ TNYF/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
If bride-to-be Keira Knightley can't turn to Google in her hour of need, whom can she depend on?
During a visit to "Ellen" on Thursday, host Ellen DeGeneres threw the engaged actress (who is set to wed musician James Righton) a "bridal tea party," prompting Knightley, 27, to open up about her wedding planning woes.
"The problem is, ever since [the engagement] happened, everyone keeps going, 'So when is it going to happen, and what's the dress like?'" the "Anna Karenina" star explained. "... I'm just not one of those girls that's had the kind of fantasy wedding thing, so we haven't planned anything, and it's all quite terrifying."
Continued Knightley, "I sort of looked up on the Internet ... if you're getting married, what should you do?"
"You're looking on the Internet to see what you do?" DeGeneres asked.
"I really don't have a clue. I don't get what the big deal is," she confessed. "... You say I do, I do, you drink a bit. On the Internet they keep talking about -- there are things like bridal tea parties. I mean, what is a bridal tea party? I've never had a tea party in my life."
"The whole thing is kind of quite confusing, I think," Knightley mused.
DeGeneres and Knightley also chatted about the Oscar-nominated star's topless, Mario Testino-shot Allure cover for the mag's December issue.
"You look good. I know that sometimes you have not been happy with the way your breasts have appeared in certain things," the comedian commented.
"Well, sometimes they make them a lot bigger than they actually are," Knightley replied. "I'm happy with them with the size they are. I'm all right with it unless they make them really droopy. Then, I kind of think, 'OK, if you're going to invent that I have big t---s, any way they could at least be perky ones?' It seems a little unfair to go from nothing to a big droop."
"So you're happy with this [cover] because this is you?" DeGeneres asked her guest.
"Well, I think that's me," the London native laughed. "There's not a lot of breast there, so I'm assuming that's me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite