Keira Knightley: Wedding planning is 'quite terrifying'
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNFY/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/ TNYF/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
If bride-to-be Keira Knightley can't turn to Google in her hour of need, whom can she depend on?
During a visit to "Ellen" on Thursday, host Ellen DeGeneres threw the engaged actress (who is set to wed musician James Righton) a "bridal tea party," prompting Knightley, 27, to open up about her wedding planning woes.
"The problem is, ever since [the engagement] happened, everyone keeps going, 'So when is it going to happen, and what's the dress like?'" the "Anna Karenina" star explained. "... I'm just not one of those girls that's had the kind of fantasy wedding thing, so we haven't planned anything, and it's all quite terrifying."
Continued Knightley, "I sort of looked up on the Internet ... if you're getting married, what should you do?"
"You're looking on the Internet to see what you do?" DeGeneres asked.
"I really don't have a clue. I don't get what the big deal is," she confessed. "... You say I do, I do, you drink a bit. On the Internet they keep talking about -- there are things like bridal tea parties. I mean, what is a bridal tea party? I've never had a tea party in my life."
"The whole thing is kind of quite confusing, I think," Knightley mused.
DeGeneres and Knightley also chatted about the Oscar-nominated star's topless, Mario Testino-shot Allure cover for the mag's December issue.
"You look good. I know that sometimes you have not been happy with the way your breasts have appeared in certain things," the comedian commented.
"Well, sometimes they make them a lot bigger than they actually are," Knightley replied. "I'm happy with them with the size they are. I'm all right with it unless they make them really droopy. Then, I kind of think, 'OK, if you're going to invent that I have big t---s, any way they could at least be perky ones?' It seems a little unfair to go from nothing to a big droop."
"So you're happy with this [cover] because this is you?" DeGeneres asked her guest.
"Well, I think that's me," the London native laughed. "There's not a lot of breast there, so I'm assuming that's me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite