Keira Knightley: Wedding planning is 'quite terrifying'
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNFY/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/ TNYF/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:59:00 AM
- LA attorney faces suspension over doctored photosMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:17 AM
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Crime Thriller 'The Thicket'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Cuban salsa singer split between island and USMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:46:45 AM
- Competency hearing slated for boy in artist deathMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:41:47 AM
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)
If bride-to-be Keira Knightley can't turn to Google in her hour of need, whom can she depend on?
During a visit to "Ellen" on Thursday, host Ellen DeGeneres threw the engaged actress (who is set to wed musician James Righton) a "bridal tea party," prompting Knightley, 27, to open up about her wedding planning woes.
"The problem is, ever since [the engagement] happened, everyone keeps going, 'So when is it going to happen, and what's the dress like?'" the "Anna Karenina" star explained. "... I'm just not one of those girls that's had the kind of fantasy wedding thing, so we haven't planned anything, and it's all quite terrifying."
Continued Knightley, "I sort of looked up on the Internet ... if you're getting married, what should you do?"
"You're looking on the Internet to see what you do?" DeGeneres asked.
"I really don't have a clue. I don't get what the big deal is," she confessed. "... You say I do, I do, you drink a bit. On the Internet they keep talking about -- there are things like bridal tea parties. I mean, what is a bridal tea party? I've never had a tea party in my life."
"The whole thing is kind of quite confusing, I think," Knightley mused.
DeGeneres and Knightley also chatted about the Oscar-nominated star's topless, Mario Testino-shot Allure cover for the mag's December issue.
"You look good. I know that sometimes you have not been happy with the way your breasts have appeared in certain things," the comedian commented.
"Well, sometimes they make them a lot bigger than they actually are," Knightley replied. "I'm happy with them with the size they are. I'm all right with it unless they make them really droopy. Then, I kind of think, 'OK, if you're going to invent that I have big t---s, any way they could at least be perky ones?' It seems a little unfair to go from nothing to a big droop."
"So you're happy with this [cover] because this is you?" DeGeneres asked her guest.
"Well, I think that's me," the London native laughed. "There's not a lot of breast there, so I'm assuming that's me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite