Keira Knightley: Wedding planning is 'quite terrifying'
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNFY/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/ TNYF/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
If bride-to-be Keira Knightley can't turn to Google in her hour of need, whom can she depend on?
During a visit to "Ellen" on Thursday, host Ellen DeGeneres threw the engaged actress (who is set to wed musician James Righton) a "bridal tea party," prompting Knightley, 27, to open up about her wedding planning woes.
"The problem is, ever since [the engagement] happened, everyone keeps going, 'So when is it going to happen, and what's the dress like?'" the "Anna Karenina" star explained. "... I'm just not one of those girls that's had the kind of fantasy wedding thing, so we haven't planned anything, and it's all quite terrifying."
Continued Knightley, "I sort of looked up on the Internet ... if you're getting married, what should you do?"
"You're looking on the Internet to see what you do?" DeGeneres asked.
"I really don't have a clue. I don't get what the big deal is," she confessed. "... You say I do, I do, you drink a bit. On the Internet they keep talking about -- there are things like bridal tea parties. I mean, what is a bridal tea party? I've never had a tea party in my life."
"The whole thing is kind of quite confusing, I think," Knightley mused.
DeGeneres and Knightley also chatted about the Oscar-nominated star's topless, Mario Testino-shot Allure cover for the mag's December issue.
"You look good. I know that sometimes you have not been happy with the way your breasts have appeared in certain things," the comedian commented.
"Well, sometimes they make them a lot bigger than they actually are," Knightley replied. "I'm happy with them with the size they are. I'm all right with it unless they make them really droopy. Then, I kind of think, 'OK, if you're going to invent that I have big t---s, any way they could at least be perky ones?' It seems a little unfair to go from nothing to a big droop."
"So you're happy with this [cover] because this is you?" DeGeneres asked her guest.
"Well, I think that's me," the London native laughed. "There's not a lot of breast there, so I'm assuming that's me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite