Kellan Lutz Admits Nearly Being Shut Out of New Moon Premiere
- Photo: VAH/Fame Pictures1 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Kellan Lutz admits he "almost couldn't get into" the "New Moon" after-party at the Hammer Museum in Los Angeles Monday night.
A guard initially declined to let him and a friend in, he says.
"I'm like, 'I'm in the movie!'" Lutz, 24, says on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Wednesday. "I know my hair is blonde right now."
Even though he got dissed at the door, the actor -- who recently said he never dated AnnaLynne McCord -- says he has been getting plenty of attention lately as a result of starring in the hit film franchise.
"It's very surreal," Lutz says. "We live in this 'Twilight Zone' bubble in a way. It really hasn't set in. I try and get away. I don't change my life or anything like that, but I try and go away and treat myself."
It's not always successful.
During a recent spa outing, he says he was relaxing by himself -- naked -- in a spa when a guy walked up.
"The guy is like, 'You're Kellan Lutz!'" Lutz recalls. "I'm like, 'Yeah.' He's like a big fan, big fan. [He's like], 'You do great work in "Twilight!" Can't wait to see the new movie!' "I'm like, 'Thanks, buddy!'"
The man continued to talk for 10 minutes even though Lutz was sitting in the spa naked.
The worse part, says Lutz: "They aren't that deep of spas."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite