Kellan Lutz, AnnaLynne McCord Walk 'Eclipse' Red Carpet Together
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- Josh Greenstein to Replace Jeff Blake as Sony Marketing ChiefMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Vince Vaughn In Talks to Star in Michael Dowse's 'The Politician'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:11:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Star Taken From Set to Hospital and Treated for DehydrationMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 1:49:00 PM
- History's 'Houdini' Debut Is Most-Watched Cable Miniseries Premiere of 20MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook Recommendations
So they are an item!
After nearly a year of on-and-off dating, Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord stepped out on their first red carpet together at the Los Angeles premiere of "Eclipse" Thursday.
McCord, 22, hugged the Dolce & Gabbana-clad Lutz, 25, as he posed for photographers.
Despite several past PDA moments, the two have downplayed their relationship.
Last year he even told Ryan Seacrest that they never dated.
"I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of '90210'], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day," he said.
When it comes to his love life, he said: "I don't really think about who I want to date. I kind of fall into situations, and then I'm like 'Oh, I'm dating you now.'"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite