Kellan Lutz, AnnaLynne McCord Walk 'Eclipse' Red Carpet Together
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
So they are an item!
After nearly a year of on-and-off dating, Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord stepped out on their first red carpet together at the Los Angeles premiere of "Eclipse" Thursday.
McCord, 22, hugged the Dolce & Gabbana-clad Lutz, 25, as he posed for photographers.
Despite several past PDA moments, the two have downplayed their relationship.
Last year he even told Ryan Seacrest that they never dated.
"I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of '90210'], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day," he said.
When it comes to his love life, he said: "I don't really think about who I want to date. I kind of fall into situations, and then I'm like 'Oh, I'm dating you now.'"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite