Kellan Lutz, AnnaLynne McCord Walk 'Eclipse' Red Carpet TogetherRelated: Kellan Lutz
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
So they are an item!
After nearly a year of on-and-off dating, Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord stepped out on their first red carpet together at the Los Angeles premiere of "Eclipse" Thursday.
McCord, 22, hugged the Dolce & Gabbana-clad Lutz, 25, as he posed for photographers.
Despite several past PDA moments, the two have downplayed their relationship.
Last year he even told Ryan Seacrest that they never dated.
"I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of '90210'], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day," he said.
When it comes to his love life, he said: "I don't really think about who I want to date. I kind of fall into situations, and then I'm like 'Oh, I'm dating you now.'"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite