Kellan Lutz, AnnaLynne McCord Walk 'Eclipse' Red Carpet Together
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
So they are an item!
After nearly a year of on-and-off dating, Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord stepped out on their first red carpet together at the Los Angeles premiere of "Eclipse" Thursday.
McCord, 22, hugged the Dolce & Gabbana-clad Lutz, 25, as he posed for photographers.
Despite several past PDA moments, the two have downplayed their relationship.
Last year he even told Ryan Seacrest that they never dated.
"I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of '90210'], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day," he said.
When it comes to his love life, he said: "I don't really think about who I want to date. I kind of fall into situations, and then I'm like 'Oh, I'm dating you now.'"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite