Kellan Lutz Says He Doesn't Have Time To Find A Girlfriend
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: 247Paps.tv/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/Startracksphoto/.3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Je T'aime / Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Perkins/Shirley/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ,/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Globe photos/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
"Twilight" hottie Kellan Lutz might be on the market for a new girlfriend, but he isn't actually looking -- yet.
The 26-year-old actor spoke with Ryan Seacrest on Monday morning and sort of kind of not exactly said that he and AnnaLynne McCord, the 90210 cutie, weren't together anymore.
"We're both busy and we're both focused on our work," Kellan said on Ryan's KIIS FM breakfast show. "I'm really busy, I don't know if I can say I'm enjoying being single. I just don't have time to focuse on trying to find a girlfriend. I'm very focused on work."
He stars is in the upcoming action flick Immortals with Freida Pinto, who is says is "a sweetheart inside and out."
Kellen said filming Twilight: Breaking Dawn was "a long seven months," but he's sure fans "are really going to enjoy" the last two movies in the hit franchise.
He also gushed about his co-star Nikki Reed and her fiancé American Idol star Paul McDonald.
And is he invited to the wedding?
"I'm so proud. I've never seen Nikki so happy, we really got close throughout these movies. I hope I'm invited."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite