Kellan Lutz Ties the Knot with Mandy Moore in Movie
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Gene Ambo/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 12
- Photo: Johns PkI / Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/GettyImages.com9 of 12
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Amanda De Cadenet/Women's Health11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC and Fox Tie on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016
Romantic comedy heaven is made when a 'Twilight' hunk and a pop star are cast as love interests. That is just the case in 'Love, Wedding, Marriage,' starring Kellan Lutz and Mandy Moore as newlyweds, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
For the film, Mandy has vowed to play a marriage counselor who is crushed with news that her parents' seemingly perfect marriage is ending in divorce. Determined to rectify their issues, she puts her own relationship in jeopardy. James Brolin and Jane Seymour have been tapped to play the parents in the failing matrimony.
Actor Dermot Mulroney will be calling the shots in his directorial debut, reports The Hollywood Reporter. Though the movie may take on a different name, 'Keep It Together,' it has sent out save the date cards for April 19 to begin filming in Louisiana.
In real life, Mandy is a newlywed, marrying Ryan Adams in March 2009.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite