Kellan Lutz Ties the Knot with Mandy Moore in Movie
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Gene Ambo/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 12
- Photo: Johns PkI / Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/GettyImages.com9 of 12
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Amanda De Cadenet/Women's Health11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Romantic comedy heaven is made when a 'Twilight' hunk and a pop star are cast as love interests. That is just the case in 'Love, Wedding, Marriage,' starring Kellan Lutz and Mandy Moore as newlyweds, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
For the film, Mandy has vowed to play a marriage counselor who is crushed with news that her parents' seemingly perfect marriage is ending in divorce. Determined to rectify their issues, she puts her own relationship in jeopardy. James Brolin and Jane Seymour have been tapped to play the parents in the failing matrimony.
Actor Dermot Mulroney will be calling the shots in his directorial debut, reports The Hollywood Reporter. Though the movie may take on a different name, 'Keep It Together,' it has sent out save the date cards for April 19 to begin filming in Louisiana.
In real life, Mandy is a newlywed, marrying Ryan Adams in March 2009.
From Crowd Ignite