Kerr keeping Bloom wedding details secret
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: PMC/MZB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star and the model exchanged vows in a service in Los Angeles on July 22 and jetted off on a romantic honeymoon soon afterwards.
They've refused to release snaps of their big day, and Kerr reveals the photos will never be made public.
RELATED: Miranda & Orlando stork rumors
She tells the Sydney Morning Herald, "(Our wedding) was exactly what we both hoped for and it turned out as planned in every way."
RELATED: More Orlando pics
"We always intended for the wedding to be a private and intimate occasion and we haven't shared any details as it's something we'd like to keep as our special secret."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite