Kerr keeping Bloom wedding details secret
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: PMC/MZB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star and the model exchanged vows in a service in Los Angeles on July 22 and jetted off on a romantic honeymoon soon afterwards.
They've refused to release snaps of their big day, and Kerr reveals the photos will never be made public.
RELATED: Miranda & Orlando stork rumors
She tells the Sydney Morning Herald, "(Our wedding) was exactly what we both hoped for and it turned out as planned in every way."
RELATED: More Orlando pics
"We always intended for the wedding to be a private and intimate occasion and we haven't shared any details as it's something we'd like to keep as our special secret."
From Crowd Ignite