Kerr keeping Bloom wedding details secret
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: PMC/MZB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star and the model exchanged vows in a service in Los Angeles on July 22 and jetted off on a romantic honeymoon soon afterwards.
They've refused to release snaps of their big day, and Kerr reveals the photos will never be made public.
RELATED: Miranda & Orlando stork rumors
She tells the Sydney Morning Herald, "(Our wedding) was exactly what we both hoped for and it turned out as planned in every way."
RELATED: More Orlando pics
"We always intended for the wedding to be a private and intimate occasion and we haven't shared any details as it's something we'd like to keep as our special secret."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite