Kerr was reluctant to date Bloom
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Greenpix/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall12 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
The couple began its romance in 2007 and married last year, before becoming parents to baby Flynn in January.
Kerr has now revealed she initially turned the actor down when he first tried to woo her, but she eventually gave in after he refused to give up on her.
She tells Australian TV program Sunday Night, "I was reluctant - not about him, but the idea of that (him being a movie star)... I think it was his persistence (that won me over). Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn't have me."
During the interview, Kerr also spoke about her painful natural birth, revealing she resisted the urge to take any painkillers during her labor, but her husband wasn't quite as brave.
She explains, "I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing... I remember looking at Orlando and saying 'Oh honey'... And he said, 'Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don't want it I'll take it because right now I'm dying watching you go through this pain'. I didn't realize (Flynn) was going to be such a big baby."
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite