Kerr was reluctant to date Bloom
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Greenpix/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall12 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
The couple began its romance in 2007 and married last year, before becoming parents to baby Flynn in January.
Kerr has now revealed she initially turned the actor down when he first tried to woo her, but she eventually gave in after he refused to give up on her.
She tells Australian TV program Sunday Night, "I was reluctant - not about him, but the idea of that (him being a movie star)... I think it was his persistence (that won me over). Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn't have me."
During the interview, Kerr also spoke about her painful natural birth, revealing she resisted the urge to take any painkillers during her labor, but her husband wasn't quite as brave.
She explains, "I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing... I remember looking at Orlando and saying 'Oh honey'... And he said, 'Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don't want it I'll take it because right now I'm dying watching you go through this pain'. I didn't realize (Flynn) was going to be such a big baby."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite