Kerr was reluctant to date Bloom
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Greenpix/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall12 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
The couple began its romance in 2007 and married last year, before becoming parents to baby Flynn in January.
Kerr has now revealed she initially turned the actor down when he first tried to woo her, but she eventually gave in after he refused to give up on her.
She tells Australian TV program Sunday Night, "I was reluctant - not about him, but the idea of that (him being a movie star)... I think it was his persistence (that won me over). Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn't have me."
During the interview, Kerr also spoke about her painful natural birth, revealing she resisted the urge to take any painkillers during her labor, but her husband wasn't quite as brave.
She explains, "I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing... I remember looking at Orlando and saying 'Oh honey'... And he said, 'Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don't want it I'll take it because right now I'm dying watching you go through this pain'. I didn't realize (Flynn) was going to be such a big baby."
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite