Kerr was reluctant to date Bloom
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Greenpix/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall12 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
The couple began its romance in 2007 and married last year, before becoming parents to baby Flynn in January.
Kerr has now revealed she initially turned the actor down when he first tried to woo her, but she eventually gave in after he refused to give up on her.
She tells Australian TV program Sunday Night, "I was reluctant - not about him, but the idea of that (him being a movie star)... I think it was his persistence (that won me over). Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn't have me."
During the interview, Kerr also spoke about her painful natural birth, revealing she resisted the urge to take any painkillers during her labor, but her husband wasn't quite as brave.
She explains, "I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing... I remember looking at Orlando and saying 'Oh honey'... And he said, 'Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don't want it I'll take it because right now I'm dying watching you go through this pain'. I didn't realize (Flynn) was going to be such a big baby."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite