Kerr was reluctant to date Bloom
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Greenpix/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall12 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
The couple began its romance in 2007 and married last year, before becoming parents to baby Flynn in January.
Kerr has now revealed she initially turned the actor down when he first tried to woo her, but she eventually gave in after he refused to give up on her.
She tells Australian TV program Sunday Night, "I was reluctant - not about him, but the idea of that (him being a movie star)... I think it was his persistence (that won me over). Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn't have me."
During the interview, Kerr also spoke about her painful natural birth, revealing she resisted the urge to take any painkillers during her labor, but her husband wasn't quite as brave.
She explains, "I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing... I remember looking at Orlando and saying 'Oh honey'... And he said, 'Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don't want it I'll take it because right now I'm dying watching you go through this pain'. I didn't realize (Flynn) was going to be such a big baby."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite