Kevin Costner Hit With Property Lawsuit
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Nector Marmolejos/WENN.com/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Marcus Brandt/ddp/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Georgios Kefalas/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Schultz-Coulon/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.7 of 16
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Phil Klein/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Kevin Costner has been hit with a lawsuit from his California neighbor over the height of his hedges.
Rick Grimm purchased his beachside property in Carpinteria in 2009 for the home's beautiful views of the coast and now he claims the actor has destroyed his quality of life by planting tall privacy bushes.
The disgruntled neighbor has filed legal papers asking that a judge force Costner to trim his shrubs and hand him at least $150,000 for loss of enjoyment.
RELATED: Foxy Over 50
Grimm is also seeking $500,000 in damages for decline in property value, according to TMZ.
The new legal wrangle comes just days after Costner beat fellow actor Stephen Baldwin in court over "The Usual Suspects" star's claims he was cheated out of a deal to sell an oil-filtering device to BP bosses following the Gulf Coast oil spill in 2010.
Costner refused to settle the matter out-of-court and, on Thursday, his determination to fight the case paid off. A jury in New Orleans ruled in his favor and chose not to award damages to Baldwin, who had demanded at least $15 million in compensation.
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite