Khloe Kardashian: 'I Never Knew' How Hard It Would Be to Get Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: LEON/GSI3 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
Khloe Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her struggles to conceive a child with husband Lamar Odom.
Appearing on "Good Morning America" September 13 with her sisters Kim, 31, and Kourtney, 33, the 28-year-old E! reality star admitted she "never knew all the difficulties" associated with trying to get pregnant.
"My mom has so many kids, and Kourtney pops them out like a PEZ dispenser, so you think it's, like, so easy," Khloe explained. "You realize it's not as easy as you might think." (Kourtney has a son, Mason, 2, and a daughter, Penelope, 2 months, with partner Scott Disick.)
On the September 9 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe visited a fertility clinic with Kim. While there, Odom's wife learned she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning a possible pregnancy was more than a month away. "It was really hard to show what I was going through," Khloe admitted on Good Morning America. "I feel like I'm helping a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
"I do appreciate Kim pushing me to do that, because I was kind of like, 'I just don't want to know.' You do have to know," she added. "Kim made a good point: 'You can't run from your problem.' So it's better to know what's going on."
Since the episode was filmed, Khloe has continued to undergo fertility treatments. "It's trial and error. You got put on hormones and see if they work, and if they don't, you move to the next step," she told anchor Lara Spencer. "There will be a part two coming up to this season, which airs this Sunday. You will find out more of the in-depth treatments that I've been doing, but it's really trial and error."
Khloe and Odom, 32, wed in September 2009 after a one-month engagement.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite