Khloe Kardashian: 'I Never Knew' How Hard It Would Be to Get Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: LEON/GSI3 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Khloe Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her struggles to conceive a child with husband Lamar Odom.
Appearing on "Good Morning America" September 13 with her sisters Kim, 31, and Kourtney, 33, the 28-year-old E! reality star admitted she "never knew all the difficulties" associated with trying to get pregnant.
"My mom has so many kids, and Kourtney pops them out like a PEZ dispenser, so you think it's, like, so easy," Khloe explained. "You realize it's not as easy as you might think." (Kourtney has a son, Mason, 2, and a daughter, Penelope, 2 months, with partner Scott Disick.)
On the September 9 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe visited a fertility clinic with Kim. While there, Odom's wife learned she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning a possible pregnancy was more than a month away. "It was really hard to show what I was going through," Khloe admitted on Good Morning America. "I feel like I'm helping a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
"I do appreciate Kim pushing me to do that, because I was kind of like, 'I just don't want to know.' You do have to know," she added. "Kim made a good point: 'You can't run from your problem.' So it's better to know what's going on."
Since the episode was filmed, Khloe has continued to undergo fertility treatments. "It's trial and error. You got put on hormones and see if they work, and if they don't, you move to the next step," she told anchor Lara Spencer. "There will be a part two coming up to this season, which airs this Sunday. You will find out more of the in-depth treatments that I've been doing, but it's really trial and error."
Khloe and Odom, 32, wed in September 2009 after a one-month engagement.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite