Khloe Kardashian: 'I Never Knew' How Hard It Would Be to Get Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: LEON/GSI3 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
Khloe Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her struggles to conceive a child with husband Lamar Odom.
Appearing on "Good Morning America" September 13 with her sisters Kim, 31, and Kourtney, 33, the 28-year-old E! reality star admitted she "never knew all the difficulties" associated with trying to get pregnant.
"My mom has so many kids, and Kourtney pops them out like a PEZ dispenser, so you think it's, like, so easy," Khloe explained. "You realize it's not as easy as you might think." (Kourtney has a son, Mason, 2, and a daughter, Penelope, 2 months, with partner Scott Disick.)
On the September 9 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe visited a fertility clinic with Kim. While there, Odom's wife learned she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning a possible pregnancy was more than a month away. "It was really hard to show what I was going through," Khloe admitted on Good Morning America. "I feel like I'm helping a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
"I do appreciate Kim pushing me to do that, because I was kind of like, 'I just don't want to know.' You do have to know," she added. "Kim made a good point: 'You can't run from your problem.' So it's better to know what's going on."
Since the episode was filmed, Khloe has continued to undergo fertility treatments. "It's trial and error. You got put on hormones and see if they work, and if they don't, you move to the next step," she told anchor Lara Spencer. "There will be a part two coming up to this season, which airs this Sunday. You will find out more of the in-depth treatments that I've been doing, but it's really trial and error."
Khloe and Odom, 32, wed in September 2009 after a one-month engagement.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite