Khloe Kardashian: 'I Never Knew' How Hard It Would Be to Get Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: LEON/GSI3 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Khloe Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her struggles to conceive a child with husband Lamar Odom.
Appearing on "Good Morning America" September 13 with her sisters Kim, 31, and Kourtney, 33, the 28-year-old E! reality star admitted she "never knew all the difficulties" associated with trying to get pregnant.
"My mom has so many kids, and Kourtney pops them out like a PEZ dispenser, so you think it's, like, so easy," Khloe explained. "You realize it's not as easy as you might think." (Kourtney has a son, Mason, 2, and a daughter, Penelope, 2 months, with partner Scott Disick.)
On the September 9 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe visited a fertility clinic with Kim. While there, Odom's wife learned she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning a possible pregnancy was more than a month away. "It was really hard to show what I was going through," Khloe admitted on Good Morning America. "I feel like I'm helping a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
"I do appreciate Kim pushing me to do that, because I was kind of like, 'I just don't want to know.' You do have to know," she added. "Kim made a good point: 'You can't run from your problem.' So it's better to know what's going on."
Since the episode was filmed, Khloe has continued to undergo fertility treatments. "It's trial and error. You got put on hormones and see if they work, and if they don't, you move to the next step," she told anchor Lara Spencer. "There will be a part two coming up to this season, which airs this Sunday. You will find out more of the in-depth treatments that I've been doing, but it's really trial and error."
Khloe and Odom, 32, wed in September 2009 after a one-month engagement.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite