Khloe Kardashian: 'I Never Knew' How Hard It Would Be to Get Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: LEON/GSI3 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Khloe Kardashian is finally ready to talk about her struggles to conceive a child with husband Lamar Odom.
Appearing on "Good Morning America" September 13 with her sisters Kim, 31, and Kourtney, 33, the 28-year-old E! reality star admitted she "never knew all the difficulties" associated with trying to get pregnant.
"My mom has so many kids, and Kourtney pops them out like a PEZ dispenser, so you think it's, like, so easy," Khloe explained. "You realize it's not as easy as you might think." (Kourtney has a son, Mason, 2, and a daughter, Penelope, 2 months, with partner Scott Disick.)
On the September 9 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe visited a fertility clinic with Kim. While there, Odom's wife learned she didn't ovulate that month -- meaning a possible pregnancy was more than a month away. "It was really hard to show what I was going through," Khloe admitted on Good Morning America. "I feel like I'm helping a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
"I do appreciate Kim pushing me to do that, because I was kind of like, 'I just don't want to know.' You do have to know," she added. "Kim made a good point: 'You can't run from your problem.' So it's better to know what's going on."
Since the episode was filmed, Khloe has continued to undergo fertility treatments. "It's trial and error. You got put on hormones and see if they work, and if they don't, you move to the next step," she told anchor Lara Spencer. "There will be a part two coming up to this season, which airs this Sunday. You will find out more of the in-depth treatments that I've been doing, but it's really trial and error."
Khloe and Odom, 32, wed in September 2009 after a one-month engagement.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite