Kidman: No more than 3 days apart from Urban
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Will Binns/Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Mark Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
HONG KONG (AP) -- Nicole Kidman says she and her husband, country singer Keith Urban, try to never spend more than three days apart in an effort to maintain a loving marriage.
The Oscar winner, whose marriage to Tom Cruise ended in divorce, told reporters in Hong Kong on Thursday that her focus has shifted from career to family. She and Urban have a 1-year-old daughter.
Kidman said: "I think I've reached a point in my life where I've slowed down a lot, so it's not difficult. My priority is very much keeping my family together and not being away from them."
The Australian actress was in Hong Kong to open a luxury watch store and attend a fundraising banquet for the U.N. Development Fund for Women.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite