Kidman: No more than 3 days apart from Urban
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Will Binns/Pacific Coast News2 of 8
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Mark Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
HONG KONG (AP) -- Nicole Kidman says she and her husband, country singer Keith Urban, try to never spend more than three days apart in an effort to maintain a loving marriage.
The Oscar winner, whose marriage to Tom Cruise ended in divorce, told reporters in Hong Kong on Thursday that her focus has shifted from career to family. She and Urban have a 1-year-old daughter.
Kidman said: "I think I've reached a point in my life where I've slowed down a lot, so it's not difficult. My priority is very much keeping my family together and not being away from them."
The Australian actress was in Hong Kong to open a luxury watch store and attend a fundraising banquet for the U.N. Development Fund for Women.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite