Keira Knightley's laptops stolen in London home robbery
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Jackson/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Keira Knightley has called in police after her London home was ransacked by burglars while she attended the Rome Film Festival in Italy.
RELATED: Keira & more celebs show some skin
Keira Knightley was promoting her newest movie, "Last Night," at the annual movie event when the thieves targeted her $1.95 million property.
They are thought to have entered Knightley's apartment block through a faulty door and gained access to her home by forcing their way in.
The burglars took two personal laptops, leaving Knightley feeling "violated" and worried about returning to the property, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Keira is mortified to think anyone has been rummaging around her personal stuff. She feels violated and doesn't know if she wants to return to the flat."
Police are currently investigating the incident as the 25-year-old actress recovers from the shock on vacation.
A statement from London's Scotland Yard reads, "Officers from Westminster CID (Criminal Investigation Department) are investigating a residential burglary at the flat. It is believed to have occurred between 9am and 9pm on October 26. A forensic team from Westminster CID was dispatched to dust for any fingerprints or shoe marks left behind."
RELATED: Politicos who love their cocktails
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite