Kristen Bell denies hooking up with Dax Shepard at an animal hospital
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Reuters5 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: JC1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: (C) Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Pretty Little Liars Boss: Finale Sets Up Season 5 to Feel Like a Whole New Show MSNEntertainment 3/16/2014 4:16:00 PM
- Sailor in Iconic End-of-World War II Kissing Photo DeadMSNEntertainment 3/16/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Stooges Drummer Scott Asheton Dead, Iggy Pop SaysMSNEntertainment 3/16/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Producers and Cast Talk Finale, Season 5 and Caleb'MSNEntertainment 3/16/2014 3:38:00 PM
- Bachelor Vet Elizabeth Kitt Weds Bachelorette Alum Ty BrownMSNEntertainment 3/16/2014 3:31:00 PM
- Pretty Little Liars Boss: Finale Sets Up Season 5 to Feel Like a Whole New Show
Star magazine got at least one thing right in its latest issue: Kristen Bell is madly in love with Dax Shepard. But according to the actress, the tabloid magazine fabricated an entire article about her "getting frisky" with her fiance of three years while taking their dog for a check-up at the Laurel Pet Hospital in West Hollywood, Calif., on Jan. 28.
"This is gross," the pregnant "House of Lies" actress explained via her WhoSay page on Thursday. "Obviously this never happened and if I ever was turned on around the smell of dog piss, I certainly wouldn't apologize for it."
Known for her sarcastic sense of humor, Bell continued to make fun of the article on Twitter. "I'm super horny so I think I'm gonna see if Dax will meet me at the vet's office for a quickie," the Michigan native joked.
Due this spring, this will be the first child for both Bell, 32, and Shepard, 38, who began dating in 2007. During a Jan. 24 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the mom-to-be joked about her unconventional birth plan.
"I feel like, when I arrive at the hospital, I want a glass of whiskey," the Veronica Mars star laughed. "I want the epidural in my back and I want to get hit in the face with a baseball bat and wake me up when it's over because I've seen the videos -- and it looks terrifying."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Paris Hilton flaunts her new real estate development, the Paris Beach Club, on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rita Ora, Kristen Bell, and Britney Spears all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the controversy surrounding the "Bachelor" Juan Pablo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite