Kristen Bell denies hooking up with Dax Shepard at an animal hospital
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Reuters5 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: JC1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: (C) Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Star magazine got at least one thing right in its latest issue: Kristen Bell is madly in love with Dax Shepard. But according to the actress, the tabloid magazine fabricated an entire article about her "getting frisky" with her fiance of three years while taking their dog for a check-up at the Laurel Pet Hospital in West Hollywood, Calif., on Jan. 28.
"This is gross," the pregnant "House of Lies" actress explained via her WhoSay page on Thursday. "Obviously this never happened and if I ever was turned on around the smell of dog piss, I certainly wouldn't apologize for it."
Known for her sarcastic sense of humor, Bell continued to make fun of the article on Twitter. "I'm super horny so I think I'm gonna see if Dax will meet me at the vet's office for a quickie," the Michigan native joked.
Due this spring, this will be the first child for both Bell, 32, and Shepard, 38, who began dating in 2007. During a Jan. 24 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the mom-to-be joked about her unconventional birth plan.
"I feel like, when I arrive at the hospital, I want a glass of whiskey," the Veronica Mars star laughed. "I want the epidural in my back and I want to get hit in the face with a baseball bat and wake me up when it's over because I've seen the videos -- and it looks terrifying."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite