Kristen Bell on motherhood, 'Veronica Mars': 'It's almost too much joy!'
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage/Samsung/.1 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: KM/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: JAXN/Wonderwall5 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com8 of 14
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: @daxshepard1/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: CW Network/Everett / Rex USA/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Tumblr/.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Kristen Bell is having the best summer of her life. After welcoming daughter Lincoln with fiance Dax Shepard in late March, the 33-year-old actress began production on the upcoming "Veronica Mars" movie in June. Bell spoke to E! News about her 3-month-old daughter and the revival of her former TV show during Comic-Con in San Diego, Calif., on July 19 -- just days before filming ended in California.
"It was hard because I always wanted to be with the baby a ton," Bell said of shooting "Veronica Mars" while taking care of a newborn baby. "But also, I was so excited to be with my friends again. It's almost too much joy, if that's possible."
"Veronica Mars" went off the air in 2007 after three seasons. Thanks to a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign, however, show creator Rob Thomas was able to raise more than $5.7 million to fund the film."It's an absolutely dream come true," Bell said. "We were somehow lucky enough that people who watched the show wanted to give us all of their hard-earned money and say, 'Here, will you do this?' We were just overjoyed. It's a really lucky situation to be in."
Bell was hesitant to reveal any plot points from the film, which also stars Ryan Hansen, Chris Lowell, Francis Capra, Tina Majorino, Percy Daggs III, Enrico Colantoni and Jason Dohring. "The movie is really good," she teased. "I don't know how much I can tip off, but Rob took a lot of time in thinking about what the fans would want -- and he really delivered."
The "Veronica Mars" movie is slated for release in early 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite