Kristen Bell on motherhood, 'Veronica Mars': 'It's almost too much joy!'
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage/Samsung/.1 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: KM/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: JAXN/Wonderwall5 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com8 of 14
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: @daxshepard1/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: CW Network/Everett / Rex USA/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Tumblr/.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Nigella Lawson Admits to Cocaine Use in UK CourtMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:37:57 AM
- 'Her' Named Year's Best by National Board of ReviewMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:15:57 AM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious 7 Shutting Down Production, Universal SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:04:24 AM
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 Teaser: Robin Wright Shows How Dangerous Smoking Can Be MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:02:20 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)
Kristen Bell is having the best summer of her life. After welcoming daughter Lincoln with fiance Dax Shepard in late March, the 33-year-old actress began production on the upcoming "Veronica Mars" movie in June. Bell spoke to E! News about her 3-month-old daughter and the revival of her former TV show during Comic-Con in San Diego, Calif., on July 19 -- just days before filming ended in California.
"It was hard because I always wanted to be with the baby a ton," Bell said of shooting "Veronica Mars" while taking care of a newborn baby. "But also, I was so excited to be with my friends again. It's almost too much joy, if that's possible."
"Veronica Mars" went off the air in 2007 after three seasons. Thanks to a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign, however, show creator Rob Thomas was able to raise more than $5.7 million to fund the film."It's an absolutely dream come true," Bell said. "We were somehow lucky enough that people who watched the show wanted to give us all of their hard-earned money and say, 'Here, will you do this?' We were just overjoyed. It's a really lucky situation to be in."
Bell was hesitant to reveal any plot points from the film, which also stars Ryan Hansen, Chris Lowell, Francis Capra, Tina Majorino, Percy Daggs III, Enrico Colantoni and Jason Dohring. "The movie is really good," she teased. "I don't know how much I can tip off, but Rob took a lot of time in thinking about what the fans would want -- and he really delivered."
The "Veronica Mars" movie is slated for release in early 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite