Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back Together
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America10 of 18
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA11 of 18
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 18
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were photographed together last night for the first time since their split in July, and Entertainment Tonight has the exclusive photos and video. Tune in to Entertaiment Tonight on Oct. 15 at 7pm ET/PT to see the exclusive footage of the reunited couple.
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, were spotted at the Ye Rustic Inn, a bar in Los Angeles' trendy Los Feliz neighborhood. To see the photo, click here.
Sources say the couple spent more than four hours at the bar and came with about 10 friends. The two were in obvious good spirits and even "cozied up to each other." Onlookers said there was no sign of tension between them at all, and they laughed and joked and enjoyed their drinks.
The couple broke up following Kristen's brief fling with her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
The "Twilight" stars are scheduled to make their first red-carpet appearance since the split later this month while promoting "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2," which hits theaters Nov. 16.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite