Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson skip Teen Choice Awards, win big
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: THOMAS PETER/Reuters5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: GTA/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Guess their surfboards will have to be shipped! Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson skipped out on attending the Teen Choice Awards 2013 at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif., on Aug. 11 -- despite winning numerous awards.
The "Twilight" co-stars, who ended their real-life, four-year relationship in May, were noticeably absent from this year's award show. The "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" -- the fifth and final film in the saga that made them superstars -- won a total of seven awards, but none were handed out during the ceremony.
Stewart, 23, picked up the surfboard for Choice Movie Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Choice Movie Actress: Romance. Pattinson, 27, won the award for Choice Movie Actor: Romance.
At last year's Teen Choice Awards, the couple showed a united front while walking out on stage holding hands on July 22, 2012. The next day, however, everything changed.
Rumors began circulating that Us Weekly was preparing to publish an explosive story that Stewart had been caught cheating on Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders. On July 24, Us released an exclusive set of photos of Stewart's makeout session with Sanders in Los Angeles, which led to Stewart's public apology to Pattinson.
Nearly one year later, the "Twilight" twosome decided to end their relationship after being unable to move past the cheating scandal. "He really put her through the ringer," one insider told Us of Pattinson. "Ultimately, it was like, 'Either we move past this or we don't.' It wasn't good for either of them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite