Kristen Stewart Buys New Los Feliz Home for $2.1 Million Near Robert Pattinson, Source Says
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: FameFlynet/NPG4 of 20
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 20
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: CYVR/GSI7 of 20
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 20
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 20
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America13 of 20
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Looks like the perfect place for romantic sleepovers!
The 22-year-old star has snapped up the pad for $2,195,000, two sources confirm to Us Weekly. (RealEstalker first broke the story.) Strategically located near her on-again love Robert Pattinson's Los Feliz residence (which he bought in September for $6.2 million), Stewart's new place features deep, shaded verandas, Saltillo tile and wide-plank flooring, a deluxe eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and rustic wood cabinets, a fire pit, a dark-bottom swimming pool and views of Hollywood.
Since quietly reconciling following Stewart's infamous July fling with director Rupert Sanders, Stewart and Pattinson, 26, have kept an extremely low profile, but were sighted together over the weekend at Hollywood haunts Chateau Marmont and Ye Rustic Inn.
"Rob is still taking his time with Kristen," a source tells Us Weekly of the stars, who will share the red carpet starting later this month as they promote "Breaking Dawn Part 2," the final film in the "Twilight Saga" that brought the couple together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite