Kristen Stewart Buys New Los Feliz Home for $2.1 Million Near Robert Pattinson, Source Says
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: FameFlynet/NPG4 of 20
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 20
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: CYVR/GSI7 of 20
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 20
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 20
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America13 of 20
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Nancy Kirkpatrick Out as Summit's Marketing PresidentMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Dan Savage, Andrew Sullivan Blast NYT Jo Becker's Gay History Book: It's &aposMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 12:48:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87
Looks like the perfect place for romantic sleepovers!
The 22-year-old star has snapped up the pad for $2,195,000, two sources confirm to Us Weekly. (RealEstalker first broke the story.) Strategically located near her on-again love Robert Pattinson's Los Feliz residence (which he bought in September for $6.2 million), Stewart's new place features deep, shaded verandas, Saltillo tile and wide-plank flooring, a deluxe eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and rustic wood cabinets, a fire pit, a dark-bottom swimming pool and views of Hollywood.
Since quietly reconciling following Stewart's infamous July fling with director Rupert Sanders, Stewart and Pattinson, 26, have kept an extremely low profile, but were sighted together over the weekend at Hollywood haunts Chateau Marmont and Ye Rustic Inn.
"Rob is still taking his time with Kristen," a source tells Us Weekly of the stars, who will share the red carpet starting later this month as they promote "Breaking Dawn Part 2," the final film in the "Twilight Saga" that brought the couple together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite