Kristen Stewart Buys New Los Feliz Home for $2.1 Million Near Robert Pattinson, Source Says
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: FameFlynet/NPG4 of 20
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 20
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: CYVR/GSI7 of 20
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 20
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 20
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America13 of 20
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
Looks like the perfect place for romantic sleepovers!
The 22-year-old star has snapped up the pad for $2,195,000, two sources confirm to Us Weekly. (RealEstalker first broke the story.) Strategically located near her on-again love Robert Pattinson's Los Feliz residence (which he bought in September for $6.2 million), Stewart's new place features deep, shaded verandas, Saltillo tile and wide-plank flooring, a deluxe eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and rustic wood cabinets, a fire pit, a dark-bottom swimming pool and views of Hollywood.
Since quietly reconciling following Stewart's infamous July fling with director Rupert Sanders, Stewart and Pattinson, 26, have kept an extremely low profile, but were sighted together over the weekend at Hollywood haunts Chateau Marmont and Ye Rustic Inn.
"Rob is still taking his time with Kristen," a source tells Us Weekly of the stars, who will share the red carpet starting later this month as they promote "Breaking Dawn Part 2," the final film in the "Twilight Saga" that brought the couple together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite