Kristen Stewart: I Can't Wait to See 'The Hunger Games'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Denis Guignebourg/Pacific Coast News4 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: WENN6 of 14
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Kristen Stewart became a household name when "Twilight" hit theaters in 2008, so she knows what's in store for "The Hunger Games" stars Jennifer Lawrence, 21, Liam Hemsworth, 22, and Josh Hutcherson, 19.
"It gets very crazy, and instantly the question is, 'Are you going to be able to handle it? Is this something that you want?' You look at those actors and you can tell why they're doing what they're doing," Stewart, 21, said on "Today" on Monday.
"It's so obvious that no one signed on to that project to do 'the next big thing,' and I think that's the coolest way to see something get big."
"Snow White and the Huntsman" co-star Stewart added: "I can't wait to see the movie!"
Since signing on for the role of heroine Katniss Everdeen, Lawrence has often been compared to Stewart. Despite being pitted against one another in the media, Lawrence maintains a sense of humor about their similar career trajectories.
"I wrote her an email because there was this huge article about a 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' feud," Lawrence recently told "Access Hollywood." "And we've never met before and never spoken. There were all these fake quotes from me that were actually hilarious. I just shot her an email, and was like, 'Hey, can't wait to see more as this feud unfolds!'"
To Lawrence's surprise, Stewart wrote back. "She was like, 'It's fine. Welcome to [our] world where everything you say gets turned into [something it's not],'" Lawrence said. "So, she understood."
"The Hunger Games" is in theaters March 23.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite