Kristen Stewart dazzles at 'On the Road' screening
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Brian To/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: GSI/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
By Jon Warech with reporting by Taryn Ryder
A rekindled romance with Robert Pattinson has done wonders for Kristen Stewart, who shined bright on the red carpet at the AFI Fest screening of "On the Road" presented by Audi at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., on Nov. 3. The 22-year-old actress showed off her toned midriff in a cleavage-baring Balenciaga pantsuit and black Christian Louboutin heels, and said she knew the outfit would turn heads.
"The first time I saw this thing, my jaw kind of hit the floor," Stewart told Wonderwall. "I've never seen anything like it."
Stewart was joined at the event by co-stars Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams, and by Pattinson, who snuck into the after-party at the Roosevelt Hotel with Stewart after the two ate together at Public Kitchen while the film was running. During the party Pattinson chatted with friends, while Stewart talked to Adams and others from the film.
"On the Road" was a special film for Stewart, who found herself very connected to LuAnne Henderson, the real-life Marylou whom Stewart plays in the film.
"To be so aware of yourself and what you want, yet be so unaware of what other people think of you? You can have so much, you can live so rich," Stewart said of Henderson. "It's hard to explain, it's so ridiculous. So as soon as I read that, I thought I should find people like that in life so I can run after them."
RELATED: Stewart wows in sexy bikini
As for her own road trip, Stewart says there are only a select few she'd travel with, but when they hit the road they'd be baggage free.
"I think it all depends on who you're with," she said. "There would only be a handful of people I would go [on a road trip with]. My circle is small. But if you have nothing it makes it more fun because you have to go find it.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite