Kristen Stewart dazzles at 'On the Road' screening
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Brian To/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: GSI/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical ContractsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:32:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Represents KPCC Staff in First-Ever Union Contract NegotiationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:36:00 PM
- James Franco Hilariously Disinvites, Disses Gawker Writer: You're 'One Click Away MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:23:00 PM
- Michael Brown Grand Jury Made Up of 9 White, 3 Black MembersMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:51:00 PM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth Time
By Jon Warech with reporting by Taryn Ryder
A rekindled romance with Robert Pattinson has done wonders for Kristen Stewart, who shined bright on the red carpet at the AFI Fest screening of "On the Road" presented by Audi at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., on Nov. 3. The 22-year-old actress showed off her toned midriff in a cleavage-baring Balenciaga pantsuit and black Christian Louboutin heels, and said she knew the outfit would turn heads.
"The first time I saw this thing, my jaw kind of hit the floor," Stewart told Wonderwall. "I've never seen anything like it."
Stewart was joined at the event by co-stars Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams, and by Pattinson, who snuck into the after-party at the Roosevelt Hotel with Stewart after the two ate together at Public Kitchen while the film was running. During the party Pattinson chatted with friends, while Stewart talked to Adams and others from the film.
"On the Road" was a special film for Stewart, who found herself very connected to LuAnne Henderson, the real-life Marylou whom Stewart plays in the film.
"To be so aware of yourself and what you want, yet be so unaware of what other people think of you? You can have so much, you can live so rich," Stewart said of Henderson. "It's hard to explain, it's so ridiculous. So as soon as I read that, I thought I should find people like that in life so I can run after them."
RELATED: Stewart wows in sexy bikini
As for her own road trip, Stewart says there are only a select few she'd travel with, but when they hit the road they'd be baggage free.
"I think it all depends on who you're with," she said. "There would only be a handful of people I would go [on a road trip with]. My circle is small. But if you have nothing it makes it more fun because you have to go find it.
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite