Kristen Stewart dyes hair orange for new role: See the picture
- Photo: Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Lenny Abbot, PacificCoastNews/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: Javiles/WCP/Bruce/Fame Pictures4 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Terma/SL/O. Duran/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Getting into character! Kristen Stewart debuted new orange hair for an upcoming project she's working on via Instagram on Friday, April 4. The selfie, which also shows the actress makeup-free, was posted by Maison de Cheveux salon in New Orleans.
"Kristen Stewart gettin her hair ready for a new role! #americamultra #awesomecolor #houseofhair," the salon's Twitter account captioned the picture. The Twilight alum flashes a peace sign for the camera, as her new dyed locks are swept to one side.
The new look is a drastic change for Stewart, but it may not last too long. Last January, the 23-year-old star admitted she plans to chop off all her hair one day.
"If I wasn't an actor, I would definitely do things to my hair. I would cut it more, I would dye it more," Stewart revealed in an interview with Into the Gloss. "At some point I want to do a total boy cut, completely -- not a pretty, girly version -- like a straight up James Dean haircut."
"And then, I'm definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it's shaved before my hair grows back," she continued. "I'm not sure which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don't know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still thinking."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite