Kristen Stewart dyes hair orange for new role: See the picture
- Photo: Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Lenny Abbot, PacificCoastNews/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: Javiles/WCP/Bruce/Fame Pictures4 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Terma/SL/O. Duran/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Getting into character! Kristen Stewart debuted new orange hair for an upcoming project she's working on via Instagram on Friday, April 4. The selfie, which also shows the actress makeup-free, was posted by Maison de Cheveux salon in New Orleans.
"Kristen Stewart gettin her hair ready for a new role! #americamultra #awesomecolor #houseofhair," the salon's Twitter account captioned the picture. The Twilight alum flashes a peace sign for the camera, as her new dyed locks are swept to one side.
The new look is a drastic change for Stewart, but it may not last too long. Last January, the 23-year-old star admitted she plans to chop off all her hair one day.
"If I wasn't an actor, I would definitely do things to my hair. I would cut it more, I would dye it more," Stewart revealed in an interview with Into the Gloss. "At some point I want to do a total boy cut, completely -- not a pretty, girly version -- like a straight up James Dean haircut."
"And then, I'm definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it's shaved before my hair grows back," she continued. "I'm not sure which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don't know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still thinking."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite