Kristen Stewart: I understand 'the whole love triangle thing' in 'Twilight'
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks3 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA6 of 18
- Photo: FUTURE IMAGE/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: WENN8 of 18
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 18
- Photo: FameFlynet/NPG10 of 18
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital11 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
Kristen Stewart 's July fling with director Rupert Sanders wasn't exactly as epic and supernatural as Bella Swan's relationships with a vampire (real-life love Robert Pattinson) and a werewolf (Taylor Lautner) in the "Twilight"Saga.
Still, fans were reminded of Stewart's notorious affair as the 22-year-old actress promoted "Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" in Tokyo on Wednesday. Speaking at a fan event, Stewart got philosophical and empathetic about her character's complicated connections to Edward (Pattinson) and Jacob (Lautner).
"As a woman, I think it's really important not to discredit feelings," she explained of Bella's attachments to both men. "There weren't too many difficulties with the whole love triangle thing. I mean, she needs Jacob in her life."
She continued: "If you can get past conventions and what everyone else is thinking, then you can have what you want. [Bella, Edward and Jacob] get to a point where they get to have everything and that's nice."
Having cautiously reconciled in private last month, Stewart and Pattinson, 26, embarked on their own "Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" promo tours, with Pattinson touching down in Australia earlier this week.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristen Stewart: I Understand "the Whole Love Triangle Thing" in Twilight
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite