Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson hang out
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks3 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Elle6 of 20
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Tim Walker/W9 of 20
- Photo: Steve Finn/Retna Ltd.10 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: Nylon/.13 of 20
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
Actresses Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson put aside persistent rumors of a Hollywood catfight to enjoy a girls' night out together.
The leading ladies of successful franchises "Twilight," "The Hunger Games" and "Harry Potter" swapped stories as they hung out, and for Stewart it was a great opportunity to get to know Lawrence, whose career is often compared to her own.
Stewart tells MTV News, "She's so cool. I was a lot younger than her when I first sort of entered this world of franchise land, and I don't know, I guess we sort of both went, 'Wow, this is so weird.' We were actually sat in a corner with Emma Watson as well, the three of us. We were like, 'Wow, this is strange. This is really cool.'"
"I think people assume that actresses don't want to [be friends]. It was kind of a great feeling, to be honest. I was like, 'This is kind of just awesome.'"
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite