Kristen Stewart lands two movies after Robert Pattinson breakup
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: GTA/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Stewart has been cast in two indie dramas that will begin shooting this summer: "Camp X-Ray" and "Sils Maria."
In "Camp X-Ray," Stewart will play a female soldier stationed in Guantanamo Bay who bonds with one of the prisoners. The Peter Sattler-directed film is expected to start shooting in July.
"Sils Maria" tells the story of an aging actress (Juliette Binoche), who stars in a revival of a play that made her famous, but opposite the young role (played by Chloe Moretz) she once had. Stewart will play a supporting part as Binoche's assistant in the Olivier Assayas-directed film.
Stewart wrapped up her role as Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga" franchise in November 2012, and a source told Us Weekly that her longtime relationship with costar Pattinson fell apart outside the Twilight bubble.
"Usually they would have a Twilight film to bring them back together," said a pal.
A source told Us that Stewart and her longtime love called it quits because Pattinson never really got over Stewart's fling with director Rupert Sanders.
"They both have projects that will take them away from each other for months," added the pal. "If he can't trust her, it's impossible."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite