Kristen Stewart on Rekindled Robert Pattinson Romance: 'Keep 'Em Guessing'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: NGRE/GSI6 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Kristen Stewart isn't ready to talk about her rekindled romance with Robert Pattinson -- not that anyone could blame her after she cheated on her "Twilight" co-star on July 17 with Rupert Sanders, her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director.
The actress, 22, appeared on the "Today" show on Nov. 7 to promote the fifth and final installment of the hugely popular vampire movies, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2," when co-anchor Savannah Guthrie inquired about Stewart's personal life.
"Kristen, you have so many fans and they will be mad at us if we don't ask you," Guthrie said apologetically. "Are you back together with Robert Pattinson?"
Stewart shifted her eyes to the floor and replied, "Funny you mention that." The film's leading lady then said, "I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. 'Keep 'em guessing,' I always say."
Throughout their three-year relationship, neither Stewart nor Pattinson, 26, has said much about their relationship. Pattinson forgave Stewart for her infidelity, a source recently told Us Weekly, because "he started thinking nobody else would understand his life."
Though Stewart wasn't eager to discuss her love life, she did speak candidly about how much she'll miss being in the hit vampire movies. "To have five years with one focus, it's just rare for an actor. Usually you have five weeks, five months," she said on "Today." "I'm OK walking away, but I could keep it for another five."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Who Said It? Stupid Star Statements
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite