Kristen Stewart on Rekindled Robert Pattinson Romance: 'Keep 'Em Guessing'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: NGRE/GSI6 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in FranceMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 5:57:00 AM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France
Kristen Stewart isn't ready to talk about her rekindled romance with Robert Pattinson -- not that anyone could blame her after she cheated on her "Twilight" co-star on July 17 with Rupert Sanders, her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director.
The actress, 22, appeared on the "Today" show on Nov. 7 to promote the fifth and final installment of the hugely popular vampire movies, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2," when co-anchor Savannah Guthrie inquired about Stewart's personal life.
"Kristen, you have so many fans and they will be mad at us if we don't ask you," Guthrie said apologetically. "Are you back together with Robert Pattinson?"
Stewart shifted her eyes to the floor and replied, "Funny you mention that." The film's leading lady then said, "I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. 'Keep 'em guessing,' I always say."
Throughout their three-year relationship, neither Stewart nor Pattinson, 26, has said much about their relationship. Pattinson forgave Stewart for her infidelity, a source recently told Us Weekly, because "he started thinking nobody else would understand his life."
Though Stewart wasn't eager to discuss her love life, she did speak candidly about how much she'll miss being in the hit vampire movies. "To have five years with one focus, it's just rare for an actor. Usually you have five weeks, five months," she said on "Today." "I'm OK walking away, but I could keep it for another five."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Who Said It? Stupid Star Statements
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite