Kristen Stewart: Robert Pattinson and I Are 'Going To Be Fine' During Breaking Dawn Promotions
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2010/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: DCA/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: NC1/NYG/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: LEON/GSI13 of 17
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Vogue15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
The Twilight star, 22, spoke to the Associated Press at the Toronto International Film Festival Saturday -- where she's currently promoting "On the Road" -- about having to walk red carpets and navigate press conferences with Pattinson by her side for The Twilight Saga's final installment, Breaking Dawn -- Part 2.
"We're going to be fine," she said of her now-estranged love of three years. "We're totally fine."
Her appearance at the "On the Road" premiere in Toronto Thursday night marked Stewart's first public appearance since news that she had cheated on Pattinson with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders, broke in late July.
Still, the exceptionally private star -- who has confessed to feeling awkward and out of place as it is during industry events -- says she wouldn't have missed the Toronto Film Fest for the world.
"We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment," the actress explained. At On the Road's world premiere in May at Cannes, "I would have been happy standing . . . with the entire theater booing it as long as I was in that row with my cast and with [director] Walter [Salles]. We would have been fine. I feel so strong with these people, and it's so appropriate. I belonged there." Still, she copped to feeling "nervous" before the screening. "To be honest, I was kind of just telling myself, like, don't black out . . . Be there, appreciate it."
The support she saw from fans on the red carpet helped her do just that.
"You expect a lot of people at a Twilight premiere, but showing up at an On the Road Toronto film festival screening and seeing that amount of people is absolutely, disarmingly amazing," Stewart said. "It felt pretty cool."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite