Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson meet again, five months after split
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: THOMAS PETER/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: GTA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Robsten reunited! As many hopeful "Twilight" fans predicted, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson haven't closed the chapter on their relationship just yet -- at least, as friends. On Oct. 30, the 23-year-old actress and 27-year-old actor were seen meeting up, five months after their split in May.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that Stewart was spotted pulling into Pattinson's gated community in L.A. Wednesday afternoon. After about a three-hour visit, Stewart left the property in her pickup truck and Pattinson followed behind her in his jeep. According to the insider, the former couple appeared to be heading in the direction of Stewart's home. But when the "Twilight" stars realized they had been spotted by the paparazzi, they split in different directions and Stewart headed home alone.
The longtime couple called it quits in May, after they struggled vainly to repair the damage caused by Stewart's July 2012 fling with 41-year-old director Rupert Sanders. Though the two haven't been photographed together since their split, a source told Us that they got together at Stewart's L.A. home in August and had "a very intense conversation." "They will probably pick up where they left off," the source added. "Rob is obsessed with her."
Since their breakup, however, Pattinson has rebounded: He quietly began dating model Dylan Penn -- the daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright -- in September. Stewart, meanwhile, appears to have remained single while working on her upcoming film, "Sils Maria," in Switzerland.
While there may yet be another chapter for Robsten despite last year's fling, British director Sanders' marriage to model Liberty Ross has ended. The model and mom to their daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5, filed for divorce in January 2013, but it has yet to be finalized.
In the December issue of Vanity Fair, Ross discussed how she coped with the shocking scandal. "It was horrible. It was really the worst, really the worst," she said, adding, "I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite