Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson meet again, five months after split
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: THOMAS PETER/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: GTA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
Robsten reunited! As many hopeful "Twilight" fans predicted, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson haven't closed the chapter on their relationship just yet -- at least, as friends. On Oct. 30, the 23-year-old actress and 27-year-old actor were seen meeting up, five months after their split in May.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that Stewart was spotted pulling into Pattinson's gated community in L.A. Wednesday afternoon. After about a three-hour visit, Stewart left the property in her pickup truck and Pattinson followed behind her in his jeep. According to the insider, the former couple appeared to be heading in the direction of Stewart's home. But when the "Twilight" stars realized they had been spotted by the paparazzi, they split in different directions and Stewart headed home alone.
The longtime couple called it quits in May, after they struggled vainly to repair the damage caused by Stewart's July 2012 fling with 41-year-old director Rupert Sanders. Though the two haven't been photographed together since their split, a source told Us that they got together at Stewart's L.A. home in August and had "a very intense conversation." "They will probably pick up where they left off," the source added. "Rob is obsessed with her."
Since their breakup, however, Pattinson has rebounded: He quietly began dating model Dylan Penn -- the daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright -- in September. Stewart, meanwhile, appears to have remained single while working on her upcoming film, "Sils Maria," in Switzerland.
While there may yet be another chapter for Robsten despite last year's fling, British director Sanders' marriage to model Liberty Ross has ended. The model and mom to their daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5, filed for divorce in January 2013, but it has yet to be finalized.
In the December issue of Vanity Fair, Ross discussed how she coped with the shocking scandal. "It was horrible. It was really the worst, really the worst," she said, adding, "I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite